Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I added yet another Glock to the collection today. Got a G30sf on a trade today. Looking at the barrel hood I would guess round count around 200 or so rounds. Pretty much goes along with what the guy said he put through it. Not a bad feeling pistol now I just need a chance to take it to the range and see how it likes it's new sights I put on it.

I might try to get a picture of it at the range tomorrow if I get to go. Lots of other things going on at the sfguard house right now

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Grats on the new shooter bud. Let us know how it does and hurry up with some pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Congratulations on your new G30, SF...

I'm curious to know how you like shooting it... It seems like it would be hard to shoot... Hard to hold on to a .45 in that small a frame...

I didn't mean it would be hard for you to hold... I was just thinking of some of the small pistols I've shot...

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I saw where you traded on GT. Congrats. If you wana trade back to a G26 lemme know. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw where you traded on GT. Congrats. If you wana trade back to a G26 lemme know. Lol
About the only reason I go to GT anymore LOL. Got lucky this time

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How many 26s do you think I needed?

·
Registered
334 Posts
One for the ankle, one for each of the front pockets ... and a spare. :p:p:p

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had some further problems come up. Been working on the house found a rotten spot on the outside while fixing that I sliced my hand open in two places. Didn't go to the range today needless to say so maybe tomorrow. Just not going to happen right now.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Had some further problems come up. Been working on the house found a rotten spot on the outside while fixing that I sliced my hand open in two places. Didn't go to the range today needless to say so maybe tomorrow. Just not going to happen right now.
It never ends with you and the excuses, just give us the pics already.

LoL, j/k bub, hope that hand gets better soon, cant go long with out shootin.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It never ends with you and the excuses, just give us the pics already.

LoL, j/k bub, hope that hand gets better soon, cant go long with out shootin.
Yeah, I know I'm a big sissy. We will see what happens tomorrow

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, well after a long wait I was finally able to take it out and shoot it. Also, got a picture for those who love to see just how bad my skills are with a camera. Here ya go

·
Registered
334 Posts
Big Sissy .... has a ring to it. Maybe we should ask Rob to change your screen name. :p:p

Nice gun by the way ... :D

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Nice looking Glock!

Is that the magazine that comes with it, or is it a +2 or something?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.