Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,
I am posting this here because it's probably the most active forum. I have started a computer help group as my way of giving back for all of the generous and worthwhile help "ya'll" have given me here.

Have networking issue? Perhaps an infection? I will help you directly, or steer you in the right course. 20 yrs experience in the field...It's my way of giving back to this wonderful board!

Need computer help? Go join the new board and I'll be assisting you evenings!:cool:

GN

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Very nice of you. I didn't even know how to do e-mail until about 5 years ago

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds Like I will be joining too! Thanks GN.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Thanks. I'm in.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Very nice of you. I'll send all my in-laws to you instead of them coming to me. LOL j/k

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Least I can do!!! FYI to all, support here can be in many levels. Advice, a point to other sources, in some cases (depending on the issue and severity) even a remote session could be arraigned. However I can give back with my skill set!

Ciao for now

GN

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
What software do you use for remote sessions?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
sfguard,

i'm trying to pm you. delete some of your mssges. your mailbox isn't accepting any new one's because it's full. LOL :)

(plus folks might want some of that ranger ammo)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks that sounds great.Maybe I can learn how to cut and paste or what ever you need to do to post pics here.In other words I don't even know how to put a UAL or what ever it is called in the box.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Join the computer tech support group...then ask me specific questions, one at a time and I'll be very happy to address them!

GN

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Join the computer tech support group...then ask me specific questions, one at a time and I'll be very happy to address them!

GN
I say this to (a) keep the computer stuff kinda separated from the gun stuff to reduce clutter, and (b) to keep the computer stuff in one easy to find place for future reference for all.

GN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts