Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say hello and introduce myself. I am a first time gun owner who just bought a Glock 19. I've been searching around the net trying to learn and read as much as possible about my new weapon. nice for you all to have me. what are some good magazines (not ones that hold bullets) that I can subscribe to to learn and stay informed about Glocks, or handguns in general. any suggestions including cleaning, storing, shooting tips, etc would be helpful.

thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I'd like to say hello and introduce myself. I am a first time gun owner who just bought a Glock 19. I've been searching around the net trying to learn and read as much as possible about my new weapon. nice for you all to have me. what are some good magazines (not ones that hold bullets) that I can subscribe to to learn and stay informed about Glocks, or handguns in general. any suggestions including cleaning, storing, shooting tips, etc would be helpful.

thanks,
Marc
Welcome to Glock.Pro, Marc. You can pretty much stay informed right here! :)

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Hello Marc, glad you have you with us. Just stay tuned and you learn some great info. If you are looking for some shooting tips, check out the stickies at the top in the Tactics & Training forum.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Yep we have some great write ups right here on the site. Check it out and if you still have questions, just ask... Welcome to the group!

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
Welcome to Glock.pro, Marc!

I'm a member of the NRA and get their "American Rifleman" magazine... But that's the only paper magazine I get...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.