Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Glock 23 4th Gen yesterday with a 3.5 connector. Shot the weapon 50 times with no issues. I was surprised from the kick of a 40 S&W. When I purchased the weapon from Ed's Gun Shop in Tamaqua Pa, they are running a special! Buy any new gun and you will only pay the sticker price!. So I paid 565.00 for my brand new Glock. No Tax and No background check charges.

So far the Glock is light and easy to work on. The texture allows a great grip with sweaty hands and the factory sights are great! I did have a 357 Sig Pro in the past but sold it. I've been a Sig fan and got to admit, Glocks are nice.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the world of GLOCKS. Be aware that they are very addicting. Good luck with it!

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Stuka;

Glocks are nice, and Glocks are SIMPLE. Your gunsmith friends will miss you. Welcome aboard!

Chris

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Just purchased a Glock 23 4th Gen yesterday with a 3.5 connector. Shot the weapon 50 times with no issues. I was surprised from the kick of a 40 S&W. When I purchased the weapon from Ed's Gun Shop in Tamaqua Pa, they are running a special! Buy any new gun and you will only pay the sticker price!. So I paid 565.00 for my brand new Glock. No Tax and No background check charges.

So far the Glock is light and easy to work on. The texture allows a great grip with sweaty hands and the factory sights are great! I did have a 357 Sig Pro in the past but sold it. I've been a Sig fan and got to admit, Glocks are nice.
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums...

Congratulations on your new Glock 23... nice gun! I assume they shipped it to a FFL in PA?

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
As a WW2 nut I have to say I love the name. Military history especially WW2 is one of the few things I know more about than my guns. Welcome aboard

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Congratulations on your new Glock 23... nice gun! I assume they shipped it to a FFL in PA?"
No the location is 10 minutes from my house.

"As a WW2 nut I have to say I love the name. Military history especially WW2 is one of the few things I know more about than my guns. Welcome aboard"
Same here! Just always loved the WWII story line.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
"Congratulations on your new Glock 23... nice gun! I assume they shipped it to a FFL in PA?"
No the location is 10 minutes from my house.

"As a WW2 nut I have to say I love the name. Military history especially WW2 is one of the few things I know more about than my guns. Welcome aboard"
Same here! Just always loved the WWII story line.
For me it's more than a story line. The only tv I watch is shooting shows ie impossible shots, G&A tv, military channel or history channel. I don't watch history channel so much anymore they have gotten away from some of the history and just with stupid stuff. So, anymore it's outdoor channel and military channel. Not too mention I have read everybook I can get my hands on about it. To me it is just fascinating. I wonder if there is a discussion forum about history esp. ww2.........hmmmmm Google here I come

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.