Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
None
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GT Distributors has been named a Glock LE distributor for Georgia and Florida. GT has a store in Rossville, GA, which is just across the GA line from Chattanooga.

Keepers (Athens store) has also been named a LE dsitributor.

·
Registered
487 Posts
GT Distributors has been named a Glock LE distributor for Georgia and Florida. GT has a store in Rossville, GA, which is just across the GA line from Chattanooga.

Keepers (Athens store) has also been named a LE dsitributor.
What? Does that mean that Keepers will do the GSSF discount? If so, yahooooooo!!! No more shipping from Ed's or FFL fees.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I just spoke to a woman at Keeprs who didn't know much of anything. She did confirm that they would have two people in the store selling Glocks (not her), but didn't know whether they would be doing the GSSF thing. They don't have the Glocks in stock yet, maybe in a month to six weeks she said.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Thanks for the update. I suspect we won't know anything until they actually get them in stock. Once they do I plan to stop by and chat with whomever is the manager and see if they would be interested/willing to participate as a GSSF dealer. They might be completely unaware of that program anyway. Not sure if there's much incentive to them to participate really given the fact they sell cheap at GSSF price. Might not be worth their time/effort/headache. We'll see.

·
None
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A little birdie tells me that LE distributors can do the GSSF thing if they so choose, but it doesn't work the other way around.

I'm not sure if Keeprs' will be doing general retail.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've already used my GSSF discount for 2011, so the Gen4 30 would be a 2012 purhcase anyway. It would just be nice to ride down the road about 15 minutes to get it and without having to pay shipping and FFL fees.

·
None
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I talked to one of the folks at Keeprs today. They still haven't received their FFL. He indicated that they would be willing to do GSSF provided it was all kosher. They weren't familiar with GSSF.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.