Glock Pro Forums banner

What is your current Cleaner, Lubricant, Protector for your firearms?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I decided that I liked the product enough that I applied and now I am proud to announce that Oklahoma Safe Shooting, LLC is a FrogLube dealer. Many of you have read what I have had to say about this product and I know that quite a few now have tried it. Simply said; FrogLube IS the finest CLP that I have ever used. If you are interested and want to know more just let me know.

· Registered
756 Posts
Congrats and good luck! I've read what you've written about it and have heard about it from other sources as well. Very environmentally friendly from what I've heard and not so "fumy" when using to clean your gun. What's in it?

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Completely made in the UNITED STATES with over twenty different natural plant extracts. It has a fresh wintergreen/mint smell that just may get your wife to allow you to clean your guns in the house. It has been approved for use in food processing equipment and can actually be ingested. Totally environmentally friendly and non-hazardous, won't burn and only gets slicker with heat and absorbs better into the metal with heat. Those men who allow us all to sleep at night from downrange trust their lives to it.

· Registered
265 Posts
I have always used Break Free on my Glocks... I would be up to trying frog lube out on them and see how it goes. I like what you say about it and it only makes sense to use it

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I may be opening a can of "frogs" here but, if anyone wants to try a sample then I will do my best to make it happen. Send me a PM with your "Forum name" and your name, address and any other info and I will get a sample out to you. If you are a member of the forum I will alsso give you "special" pricing.

· Registered
367 Posts
I've used froglube paste for a while now. It does everything that it's advertised to do. The statement about food processing equipment use is spot on. If you do some research you'll find that food processing equipment lubrication is the best stuff to use on firearms. This is basically that with a few additives to make it ideal for gun use.

I do my cleaning with ballistol and my lubing with the frog. I may be switching to frog lube oil for cleaning, but I've got so much ballistol I'd hate to just leave it sitting around.

Nothing, I mean nothing touches frog lube in the realms of firearm lubrication.

Oh yeah, it's water proof and if you need to eat it, you can. Much better for IWB CC than any of that dino stuff. As far as corrosion and evaporation..... Well that's a non issue too. ;)

(now where's my free tub?)

J/K

No seriously, where is it?

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do my cleaning with ballistol and my lubing with the frog. I may be switching to frog lube oil for cleaning, but I've got so much ballistol I'd hate to just leave it sitting around.
Like me you have things you paid good money for but you need to understand that re-introducing a "fossil based" product will just keep putting you back at start. Save the money you paid on FrogLube by just using it and allow it to season the metal and quit having to clean so much and be prepared for smoother operation. Believe me I have a whole shelf of "stuff" that I am going to have to something with. I'm thinking about taking it down to the club range for anyone who wants to use it. Believe me I won't be looking back since I have now seen the light.

· Registered
367 Posts
So, I'll be getting the FL oil very soon then. ;)

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scrubber3, I checked my Inbox for a PM from you giving me the information I have requested so I could send out samples but I find nothing from you. Please send it and the sample will be on it's way. Thanks.

· Registered
367 Posts
Sent, mi amigo.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK Guys, it appears that if this keeps going I am going to reach my limit on PM's. Sooooooo, If you want to contact me please use the business email:

[email protected]

That way I can respond to everyone and still not tax the PM system here. So there you have it, BTW the response from you members has been fantastic and I especially appreciate all the words of encouragement. I thank all of you very, very much.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hopefully the samples have been reaching folks. I am sorry for the delay, it seems that me and UPS had a slight difference of opinion. I thought I lived where I have lived for the last 25 years and they insisted that I didn't. Hummmmmm, go figure. Anyway please let me know when you get them. Many thanks!

· Administrator
6,723 Posts
Got it in yesterday's mail, thank you.

Is there a "good" time to call to place an order ?

· Registered
1,006 Posts
Received mine today... will be checking it out tonight (during the NASCAR Race) and will report back!
Thanks again :cool:
Hopefully the samples have been reaching folks. I am sorry for the delay, it seems that me and UPS had a slight difference of opinion. I thought I lived where I have lived for the last 25 years and they insisted that I didn't. Hummmmmm, go figure. Anyway please let me know when you get them. Many thanks!

· Registered
1,006 Posts
Hello All,
I've just completed Frog Lubing my Glock 39 and am well pleased. Like Tactworld45, I will access and evaluate and report back. A little product goes a long way I noted so the value would surely be there :cool:
Thanks again for the sample OklahomaShootingSafety...
Received mine today... will be checking it out tonight (during the NASCAR Race) and will report back!
Thanks again :cool:

· Registered
367 Posts
Got mine! Thanks OSS, I'll be ordering some from you by the end of the month.

Used it to clean and treat my Glocks. I applied it to my SCAR 17S bolt and carrier via oven method and I was very impressed by the results. If anyone knows the size of the bolt carrier from these things, they'd know its a lot of metal. Worked great,Very slick. Thumbs up bro!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.