Glock Pro Forums banner

Need some good honest opinions please!

8K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  __jb 
Nylon or leather?

Yeah I don't wanna say which exact department I work for exactly, but im in the east part of Cleveland. Some of the roughest neighborhood's in the country just a couple blocks away.
Something a lot of people don't realize about working in a hospital especially in security is some of the things that you are involved in. I know where I used to work when we took someone into the ER if there were problems it was security in there to restrain them to the bed and such.

While we wanted to help and did to a extent it was looked at by our supervision as being their play ground and their game. It was more of a cover the cities butt thing really. Since the hospital's policies were different from ours. Also, they could do more with restraints than we were allowed to. In the name of medical care. Anyway, without getting into that a lot you should be very concerned about a possible gun grab situation.

That could be the worst nightmare for you and your hospital since you brought it into play meaning to or not. I would look at something triple retention as a minimum if I were you. They can still be brought out fast but they are hard for someone else to take.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.