Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new Glock 19 Gen 4 owner and I would like to have a complete and detailed tear-down/ disassembly/ reassembly book or manual for this pistol.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain one?
Thanks,
JimGlock

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I think he's looking for an armorer's manual.

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
I am a new Glock 19 Gen 4 owner and I would like to have a complete and detailed tear-down/ disassembly/ reassembly book or manual for this pistol.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain one?
Thanks,
JimGlock
Do a Google search on "Glock Armorer's Manual".

Chris

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Glockmeister, etc., offer detailed instructions on their websites. The YouTube videos are probably fine, too. This sure ain't rocket science. Unless you're just playing games out of curiosity, you'd rarely need to remove the mag release or slide lock mechanism/spring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have an owner's manual/ instruction booklet or anything. I looked on amazon and saw several with mixed reviews. Before spending money I wanted to ask you experts. Really looking for a book of some type, although I will use web references as well. There will be times I will be without the web.
Thanks in advance.
JimGlock

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I feel pretty sure I have upload parts/schematics here somewhere, my post actually held place in the top 10 google searches when I posted it here. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Dang that was easy, thnkx again to Admin for adding the advanced search function.

Try this link for parts breakdown: (Sorry, this is a Gen 1-3 gun but most of the parts are the same.)

Ot's post/glock-pistols/exploded glock parts list click here

Here you will find a diagram for a Gen 4 gun : (Right click/Save as)

google.com/search/glock 19 gen 4 parts diagram click here

And your manual is here:

us.glock.com/downloadable/manuals click here

·
Super Moderator
3,125 Posts
I think the reason you're having difficulty finding what you expect is due to the simplicity of the Glock. Once you get into them you'll realize why there's not a ton of written material. The entire Glock Armorer's Manual is only 140 pages and covers every gun they make except the 18. It would probably be 1/2 that size if they used smaller pictures and actually filled the pages.

Chris, didn't you have a book you liked?

Sent from mTalk

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I asked if you wanted a owners manual because Glock will give you one. All you need do is ask.

If you buy a new case (replacement case), they will also include all items found inside, except, the new pistol/mags of course.

You can find the armorer's manual online and download it for nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts