Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry a G27 .40S&W. I already have my selfdefence rounds that Iv used for years. I need help finding quality range ammo.

I want somthing that fires clean anD reliable. I want to stock up on these round when I find one that I like.

I alSO wanted to know if anybody makes NATO rounds for a .40S&W?

Im open to all opinions weather they are FMJ, JHP as long as they are cheaper than the quality SD rounds that most people buy. if you post a round you recomend please put the "price per box of" (50 rounds for $20) along with the name on the box

THANKS

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are the aluminum cases for blazer a reliable round. it seems like the case would almost crack or expand in the chamer when it is fired because most cheap aluminum will not handel heat well at all. seems like they would have ejection problems. IDK

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
are the aluminum cases for blazer a reliable round. it seems like the case would almost crack or expand in the chamer when it is fired because most cheap aluminum will not handel heat well at all. seems like they would have ejection problems. IDK
yes. this is what glock test fires their guns with at the factory. check your little yellow envelope that came with your glock-you'll find two spent blazer cases.

it does not crack, and it expands no more than brass. the reason you shouldn't reload for it is it doesn't contract as much as brass shells do after you fire them.

i fire blazer 10mm and 357magnum all the time. very accurate and great quality stuff. i will take it over UMC ammo any day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.