Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I changed the link in the original post, see if that works. Its still working for me, it works for my girl, i've had new views since i posted the link. I dont know what the h is going on.

I checked every setting in YouTube with no luck finding anything related to locking the account out or whatever. My vids are public according to YouTube. I don't know what's going on.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for checking it out folks...I have been adding a few vids each month...I just wait till I have something I want to share then I make a vid. Ill be doing one on the 30sf when I get it back...or a new one which is about all Im going to accept from Glock.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No biggie... My vids are only at 480p, so details are hard to see...plus the lighting I use is, well...the kitchen light..lol. That hat is actually very special, it was about $10,000 but I got a whole bunch of cool Snap-On tools for free! lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.