Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to the forum but been shootong for 10 years, I own 5 glocks, just recently bought a new g27 OD, for fun I wanted to mod the crap out of her, so far I have a silver 3 pin kit, extended silver slide lock and release, Lone Wolf stainless barrel, pierce slip on grip, pierce 2+ mag and grip ext, Lone Wolf stainless guide rod and spring and ameriglo night sights, what can I do now? I was thinking about a stainless trigger?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does the 3lb connector really do anything, I know the stock trigger pull is like butter so IDK, I was thinking mabey a stainless adjustable trigger, good suggestion thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
3.5(it's really a 4.5lb) trigger connector or a drop in trigger assy. You could remove the trigger guard squared off part and make it round. Perhaps a crimson trace laser even. There's a lot you can do to a Glock. Your wallet is really the only possible limiting factor.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
does the 3lb connector really do anything, I know the stock trigger pull is like butter so IDK, I was thinking mabey a stainless adjustable trigger, good suggestion thanks
the glock oem one is actually now called the 4.5lb connector, because that's the trigger pull weight it gives you. it's a mystery why they ever called it the "3.5lb" connector.

if you want a true 3.5lb connector, the ghost rocket is the only one i've tried that'll honestly get you that weight. i also have the 5lb tactical ghost connector. they are both highly polished and the smoothest brand i've tried.

i've also tried the scherer 3.5lb one, which is also about 4.5lb's, but is smoother than glock's.

if you like the stock 5.5lb, then leave it. or if you're curious, the scherer is only like $8.

for me, i'm much more accurate with aftermarket connectors that are lighter, and polished.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.