1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
612 Posts
If I ever get another PC I think it will be this one. It's a barebones system but I don't care, it's looks awsome.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856502002
Remember, this is an Intel Atom CPU that is fairly low processing power, on a mainboard that you cannot expand on. We build Atom based machines as our low end machines and if all you do is surf or do photos, It's probably ok. But, if you want to do any thing high end, this may not be the machine. But, from your handle, I'm guessing you know this!!! ;-)

GN

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know it's not a high end system. I'm not saying it wouldn't be tough to spend 599 on a computer that couldn't do much of anything. I just think it would be cool to have a computer that looks like a camaro. (the kid in me, maybe) :)

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Yeah, I know it's not a high end system. I'm not saying it wouldn't be tough to spend 599 on a computer that couldn't do much of anything. I just think it would be cool to have a computer that looks like a camaro. (the kid in me, maybe) :)
I thought the link was wrong when I first clicked on it... I thought it was a toy car... Pretty cool though.. Definitely unique...

I have an Asus NetBook with a dual Atom and 4gb memory in it... It runs pretty well... Not a speed demon, but definitely usable...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.