Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Well, there you go. You won't have problems with people driving in the left had lane and refusing to get over now. :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
It is (or looks like!) what it is. You should be able to go anywhere you want! :cool:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats on the car. However, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with Don and jb. I say don't add anything to the car that would make it look more like a police car. I know of quite a few cops (friends of mine) who target "wannabe" cop cars. Having a crown vic isn't bad by its self but start adding things like a spot light or push bar or whatever, it's like putting a bright lit up sign on your car saying "pull me over". One reason cops have a problem with this is because there are far too many cases of "fake cops" in decked out crown vics who pull people over and rape, rob, and/or kill them.

Not saying that you plan on "decking out" your new ride as you made no mention of it in your op, just a friendly warning.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Nice looking car. Around here the spot light is considered by many to be a hunting accessory.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep you guys are right thats why i got this car dont need the hassle it was a undercover car today the new hubcaps & new lugnuts go on :cool:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
here she is click on photo to play video i did a walkaround hope you all like it :) ps: dont click on bar only on the picture to play the video ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.