Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my newest adds. I’ve wanted a ported/compensated 24 for quite some time and should have bought Pre-COVID. I paid more than I would have but still feel like it was a fair price for the quality of this pistol.

Glock used different ports on the long barrel 17L and 24. When they developed the red practice pistols they designated those as “P” and started calling all ported barrels “C” even though the ports on the 24c are different than say a 17c. Glock also started roll marking the guns “24c” when this change took place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Looks like a John Wick base build to me !

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
That's a beauty, @MtStream looks like it's in great shape... I changed the sights on my 24 and shot it a lot... I suspect it isn't too valuable... Especially now that they seem to re-issue them every few years.

·
Super Moderator
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a beauty, @MtStream looks like it's in great shape... I changed the sights on my 24 and shot it a lot... I suspect it isn't too valuable... Especially now that they seem to re-issue them every few years.
The rush on guns obviously raised the price on everything but it kinda feels like there’s been some resurgence of interest in .40S&W. Especially the G27.

Even though I’m a 9mm fan, the swing away from .40 seemed way over the top. Maybe something rational (realizing there’s nothing wrong with .40) will come out of all this????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Sweet, does it come with a support stick?

Gaz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts