Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's all stock (no upgrades from Glock yet..) born on date of 4/90. I found her used in the original box with all the goodies inside. Two non-metal hi-cap mags. Gun had very few rounds through it, was carried even less and looks it. When I hold it, I realize I could live without the finger grooves on my gen3.

Even though this gun has a certain cool factor and brings me back to a time when I was still trying to figure out the whole Glock idea - I would grab my gen3 19 if the s#it ever hit the fan. Anyways, thought I would share.

Product Gadget Material property Audio equipment Font
Rectangle Gas Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Bumper
Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal luxury car Auto part Gadget
Air gun Trigger Grey Wood Line

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Very nice. Personally, I would leave it just as it is! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. Personally, I would leave it just as it is! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I probably will leave it as is. The other gen2 w/ Robar mods in the photo had stock guts too. But it went back to Glock last year after the trigger spring broke.This was after 12,000+ rounds. Glock fixed it and made all the standard upgrades.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Looks nice

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Very nice find. I have been wanting one of the Gen2 G19s myself and found a deal on one on Friday. It is en route to me now. I haven't even seen pics. I was just told it was "one of the nicest ones I've seen" by the dealer. I have no idea when it was made, if it has been upgraded, etc. It's going to be like Christmas in a couple of days when it gets here. I can't wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.