Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mods or accessories have you added to your G21?

·
Super Moderator
6,961 Posts
Glocks like to be shot!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely lots of rounds. I’ve learned about the Glock smile now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glock upgrades/Modifications:

My first upgrades to my G21 include the following…

Extended slide stop lever
Ghost rocket 3.5 trigger connector
Zev Technologies competition Springs

All of these were easy to install, simply follow the directions. However, you do need the proper tools. The extended slide stop lever works great!! I highly recommend it. It is a simple drop-in install by removing two pins after you field strip the Glock.

The trigger connector was a different story. It turns out the “rocket 3.5” needs modifications to fit your #Glock. The ghost 3.5 trigger connector is the drop in connector with no modifications needed. If you’re going to do this install, don’t get the rocket connector.

The #Zev competition springs work great and are easy to install. I don’t recommend installing these on an EDC or CCW gun. They do lower the trigger pull a bit. Be careful of legal ramifications in an actual shooting scenario.

My list of future upgrades include…

Extended slide lock - much needed
Night sights
Match grade barrel
Cerakote finish

Well that’s it for now, may be a red dot is in the future too. Do you have any suggestions, or comments about what you’ve done to your Glock? Carry on...

#RealmOfGuns

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I've installed aftermarket connectors in all my Glocks, except my G17L. I'm using a FF3 on the longslide, various night sights on the others. I don't care for extended slide stop levers, but didn't remove the one on my 17L. I either use AGrip or, more recently, Wilson tennis racket grip on my Glocks. I see no value in Ceracoat, etc. I do polish all mating surfaces in my Glocks' firing mechanisms. I found the Ghost Rocket easy to install, but found it too mushy. I prefer their Ultimate connector.

·
Super Moderator
6,961 Posts
When I shot Glocks in Production, I replaced the extended slide lock lever with the standard unit... Reduces the odds of pressing it up without intending to... Plus, I never used it.

You might try a stainless steel guide rod... or maybe a tungsten guide rod... adds a bit of weight to the front of Glocks and makes trying different recoil springs at the range easier... Helpful if you reload.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts