Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for latest deal scroll to bottom... Will start posting shortcut in this first post from here on to make things easier.

latest deal - n/a

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
I'm getting ready to order some Midway stuff...

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Been wanting to get the new Larry Vickers Carbine DVDs... Just ordered them and some ammo boxes...

Your coupon saved me $10... Pretty cool...

Thanks again!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If someone wants to make this a sticky...i dont mind keeping it up to date when new codes come out... Glad it helped :)

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
If someone wants to make this a sticky...i dont mind keeping it up to date when new codes come out... Glad it helped :)
Sounds like a good deal to me...

Done!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I couldn't agree more! I can spend hours looking through Midway's catalog. So many good products and deals to befound there.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Thanks for the post!

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
I agree, too... I'm a MidwayUSA fan... plus I like all the Wednesday night gun shows on the Outdoor Channel that he sponsors...

Seems like a good guy...

And that's the way it is... :D :D :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PRODUCT CODES END TONIGHT!!! PLACE YOUR ORDERS BEFORE 11:59 to get the deal!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Midway has 17 round Glock 9 MM magazines, as well as the original factory Glock 33 rounders on sale. $22.49 for the 17 round, and $31.99 for the 33 rounder. They have a limit of 2 per customer for the 33 rounder, but that is as good of a price as I've ever seen on original Glock 33 round magazines. It is cheaper than what Cabela's charges for the 33 round Korean knock off models. Lenny Magill over at The Glock Store charges $49.95 for the same magazine.

It's all over the news Hussein is planning some sweeping gun control measures. Maybe he will, or maybe he won't. The point is even if he's just bluffing, it will send people into much the same frenzy it did after he was elected. If he bans Hi-Cap magazines by Executive order, which he could, these will be gone forever. It's a chance to pick up a couple of original Glock Hi-Caps for little more than a tank of gas. If you're worried about shipping, these are small and light enough to go USPS Priority Mail direct to your mailbox cheaper than UPS. I've got 2 of each on the way. They should be here Monday. I would post the links, but my post count isn't high enough yet. Bill T.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Til' the end of the month... DISCOUNT CODES RETURN!

Font Poster Publication Advertising Electric blue

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Good post, vvcrow... Thanks!

I always go looking for coupons before I buy something at MidwayUSA...

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
I bought my Rock Chucker from Midway many moons ago, and have purchased many other items from them, they are a first class act !

:cool:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Another update... good til the 11/20/2011!

Font Gas Electric blue Signage Screenshot

1 - 19 of 19 Posts