Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I turned loading mags into a math lesson today for my 6yo. I have replenished my carry ammo stockpile and spent a few minutes this afternoon loading some mags. My 6yo daughter wanted to help (using the Uplula mag loader) so we turned it into a math lesson.

10rd G26 mags
15rd G19 mags
50rd boxes of ammo

The combinations of math problems are endless.

Her teacher mom will probably not find it as cool as I do. :p

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
lol. I'm trying to picture a 6 year old muscling in the last round, bringing the mag to full capacity. looking forward to when my toddler daughter is old enough to share the experience.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was working hte Uplula and she was feeding the rounds in. lol.

After I took the GLOCK Armorer Course last Fall she quickly picked up the detail strip. She can't manipulate the parts but she can tell me where each goes. No joke.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Very cool. Always try to incorporate learning whenever you can! Awesome work Vol.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Sounds like a good experience...

I'm not sure Mom will see it the same way, however...

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I have done the same thing with my 5yo. She has a blast with it

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
But my gun nut wife don't care. After all we did name our Daughter after a gun, and would have a boy if we could have had anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Kimber is an awesome name! wish I'd thought of it before I named my kid. Gun name = "don't mess with me, don't you disrespect me"
I know I have posted the joke on here before but I don't think it ever gets old. When she starts beating up the boys in school I can always say well....She's a little pistol isn't she.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.