Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dual magazine holster and a Leatherman Wave that I carry regularly. Both of them have the slot that a belt is threaded through. Which means you have to take the belt off and on to attach them. This gets to be a pain. I have searched with no luck trying to find a quick attach buckle or clip that would allow me to install or remove them without taking my belt off every time. Does antone know of such a thing? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.f

·
Registered
366 Posts
If you can stand to go from vertical carry to horizontal carry, you can pull a belt clip out of an old cell phone case. Slide the clip into the belt slot on the case. This pic is out of a maxpedition cell phone case.
Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Eyewear Automotive lighting

If you must have vertical carry, you could run a couple of "tac-ties" through the belt slot, and then attach the clip to the tac-ties.
Wood Font Drawing Fashion accessory Rectangle

3" TacTie® (Pack of 4) - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
epat - and what happens when you have a magazine failure or a malfunction? Carrying at least one additional magazine is as much about getting your firearm back into the fight as it is about extra rounds.

·
Registered
394 Posts
epat - and what happens when you have a magazine failure or a malfunction? Carrying at least one additional magazine is as much about getting your firearm back into the fight as it is about extra rounds.
run like hell:D I understand but I really don't like all that hanging from my belt, I just need enough to get to the car then GOD HELP THEM. BTW Law Glocks don't malfunction

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My EDC consist of 2 phones, one for work, one for personal. A flashlight, knife, 2 magazines and a G30 among other items. My EDC is over 10 pounds with the bag on my back. Weight isn't my concern. I would rather have what I need than to do without. For me its about convenience. Its more convenient to have it and not need it that to need it and not have it. I just find it a PITA to have to undress in order to remove certain items. I don't want to start a EDC debate, I just need an easier way to load and unload my system.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am more worried about the Leatherman than the magazine holster. I like the holster that I carry for the magazines. The only reason I would like to be able to take the Leatherman off and on easier is depending on my activities it is not always needed. I carry a EDC blade everywhere, but the MT is more of a luxury at times. Once I strap on the magazines they stay on all day, the Leatherman may be omitted on occasion.

·
Administrator
7,045 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Yikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkes!

There are competition belts designed just for this purpose... You attach your holsters, etc... and then put it on over your standard belt... Not sure if this would meet your requirements, though...

·
Administrator
6,637 Posts
I tried this once and it worked till the pop rivets gave it up, procure a clip from the back of a 25 or 30 foot 1" wide tape measure and pop rivet it to the Leatherman case, voila', instant on/off without even unbuckling the belt.

Get some of the washers for the pop rivets though, that was my downfall, after catching it on a few edges of tight spots it tore the rivets out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.