Glock Pro Forums banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Local PD's carry the G22 or 21 and Sheriff's Dept. carries the G21.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm in Utah on business and two plain clothes officers came in. One had a G22 an the other?
Drumroll please...
A Keltec PF9

I would not choose a single stack 9 as my duty weapon.

It was a Idaho unit FYI

·
Registered
125 Posts
They both open carried.
When you have that option why go for a concealable gun?
Strange

·
Registered
146 Posts
Caldwell County Sheriff's office issues a few models but primarily 17's, they were usings 22's but switched to the 9mm? Other agencies close to e carry sigs and S&W (m&p's)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Retired from Toms River Pd, NJ and for the last 15 years we carried G22 in Patrol and G23 in plain clothes divisions....

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Retired from Toms River Pd, NJ and for the last 15 years we carried G22 in Patrol and G23 in plain clothes divisions....
Thanks for your service...

Like your signature... :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners, Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office all carry Glock 22's.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank You ___jb Much appreciated ...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi nmpops, Toms River is a small city now and still a nice area on the Jersey coast....I know Freehold well but it has changed drasticly in the last 10 years also...all subdivisions where there used to be farms and woods... but most of Jersey is too expensive to enjoy retirement between taxes and cost of living, I love this area in Tennessee and the folks here are awesome friendly.....

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.