Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
October 23-24. Always a well run match at a beautiful facility. Looking forward to the early A.M. Sunday road trip. Dodge deer on the way there and admire the fall leaves in full color on the way back. So-is anyone else here doing the GSSF thing this weekend?

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Too far for me. I'm hoping to make the next GSSF match closer to me here in Griffin GA next Feb. That is, if I can get to the range and practice some between now and then.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah-I figured out what IDPA actually stands for. I Don't Practice Anymore!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a good trip

shot a score of 91.xx in amateur civilian and a score of 83.xx in subcompact. Not good enuf to place but not bad for having traveled half the night to get there while drinking a full thermos of coffee en route!!:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Match was wonderful and well run. But gosh is it ever dry there. You had to really look to find a patch of green grass. Fall leaves not as pretty as last year. Deer in droves!! Alive and smeared!! Saw one nice buck(alive) just West of Ashland,Ky on the trip there. Would've loved to have seen him in the daylight!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Congratulations!

Sounds like you had a good time... Can't wait to go to my first GSSF match in February...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.