Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I like this thing I think I might have to start saving up my lunch money.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Dang, that's nice... Not to expensive...

Is it going to be LEO/Military only?

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My biggest thing is that it will end up like the RFB. Impossible to find ANYPLACE.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Could load buckshot in one tune and slugs in the other. Interesting. Could be the truck gun I was looking for. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I am thinking I might want one. Not for a truck gun but just because it looks different.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to one of my favorite gun stores today, and preordered one. I can't start paying on it till next week sometime when the owner comes back but they were already on the phone with their distributor getting on the list for one.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Read what Caleb had to say ....

http://gunnuts.net/
Well, watching the video at least he didn't have to hit the release to cycle it again. LOL I don't care I still want one. I have never tried to stage or set a trigger on a shotgun.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Well, watching the video at least he didn't have to hit the release to cycle it again. LOL I don't care I still want one. I have never tried to stage or set a trigger on a shotgun.
I think his concern was more for the average citizen ... not YOU the super tactical ninja guy. lol.

He feared someone would hold the trigger back unintentionally while cycling the action and end up with a dead trigger.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think his concern was more for the average citizen ... not YOU the super tactical ninja guy. lol.

He feared someone would hold the trigger back unintentionally while cycling the action and end up with a dead trigger.
It's about time you recognize my superior skills. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.