Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Just wondering if the KCI glock mags are worth the cheap price tag, I was only going to use them as range mags fyi.
Well, for range only I suppose you could get a lot of malf clearance practice in that way.

I kid. I have no experience with them but won't ever have any experience with them either. GLOCK OEM mags are cheap enough at roughly $20 each so I see no need to save a couple of bucks and take the risk. Mags are supposed to be disposable but to be honest I don't know many folks that have burned through GLOCK mags. That sort of makes them a one time (or at min VERY infrequent) purchase. Buy a dozen or so GLOCK OEM mags and be done with it.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Well, for range only I suppose you could get a lot of malf clearance practice in that way.

I kid. I have no experience with them but won't ever have any experience with them either. GLOCK OEM mags are cheap enough at roughly $20 each so I see no need to save a couple of bucks and take the risk. Mags are supposed to be disposable but to be honest I don't know many folks that have burned through GLOCK mags. That sort of makes them a one time (or at min VERY infrequent) purchase. Buy a dozen or so GLOCK OEM mags and be done with it.
agreed. i would just drop a few more dollars on glock oem mags. i've read a lot of complaints about kci mags and malfunctions. if you do get them, just use them at the range :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have two which I paid $9.97 at Cheaper than Dirt and that included a belt carrying case, that was $9.97 for the two of them with the case! No malfunctions, but for peace of mind I will use the OEM for CCW. At that price I couldnt pass them up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.