Glock Pro Forums banner

Justified - Season 3 Starts Tonight (Tuesday) - 10pm FX Channel...

7K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Otintx 
#1 ·
Just a note that the new season of Justified starts tonight (Tuesday, January 17th) at 10pm on the FX channel... There's also a repeat at 11pm... Season 2 was great, so hoping the Season 3 will be even better!

Let's hope Raylan puts his Glock to good use again this season!

#2 · (Edited)
Set to record on the DVR. I try to go to bed by 10 PM EST as I get up early to work out. I also have Southland on TNT set to record it's season premiere tonight at 9 PM EST.

Edit to Add - TNT has an IPAD app that will let you watch full episodes on your device. I'm adding it now. I don't think there is one for FX which airs Justified.

#3 ·
Good night on TV tonight... The new season of White Collar starts tonight, too...

I DVR almost everything... Commercials are just too annoying... Plus, I save 15 minutes out of every hour of television...

#5 ·
Damn... That was a kick-azz show...

I wondered how Raylan was going to outsmart the Ice-Pick guy... Turned out better than I thought it would... That's why Raylan is still alive!

#8 ·
I just love Justified.... From the beginning of the first episode of season 1, that's my kind of attitude. My family's roots go back to the "Holler Country" in Tennessee, Calhoun County to be exact. We've got some terrific old photos of distant relatives that really would fit nicely in the show.

This looks like its gonna be a great season!

#13 ·
Talking about one liners... The Justified season finale had several of them...

Quarels: That's a piggy bank...

Raylan: I disarmed him...

#14 ·
I must admit I was disappointed with the finale.... I love the show, but this season the writers seemed to run out of gas a little. I did love some of the dialog.... The art of understatement!

#15 ·
Agreed... It seemed a bit anticlimactic to me, too... Especially after last years finale where everybody was getting shot... Also disappointed that Raylan's Dad covered/lied to cover up for Boyd... We know Boyd shot Devil... We don't know who shot the Trooper...

To me, things started rolling downhill as soon as Winona got pregnant... :(

#16 ·
It's almost like the writers had a story line only so long, and that was through season 2. Then, with the show's success, it was like, "well, what if....?" And they came up with an interesting plot line, but maybe opened up too much and cut it off too quick?

Even so, I love the show! Have you ever seen the movie "Songcatcher"? It's a great movie about that part of the country, like attending a family reunion for me!

My parents are from the "Holler Country" of Appalachia, and much of the "country" dialog is like talking with my Dad. The art of understatement is fading fast in my "neck of the woods"!

#17 ·
Looked up Songcatcher on the IMDB... Looks pretty good...

I'll continue to watch Justified, too... It's better than most other stuff on television... Part of the reason this year was such a letdown is because last year was just spectacular... Mags Bennett was a great villain... Ultimately unpredictable and devious beyond belief...

I wonder if Limehouse will continue into next years show... I liked him... He was pretty devious... He played "Bubba" in Forrest Gump... Good actor...

#20 ·
Yep, that was a great show...

I've been watching Longmire, too... The fourth season is on Netflix... It's just been renewed for a fifth season...

#28 ·
What channel are you watching Justified on?

I don't have FX... Thinking about streaming Hulu for a month after this season is complete... Great show!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.