Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the time to get to the Range today with my Son .
We put 200 rounds thru the G26. The gun's recoil was much lower than I expected. It performed very well and was a pleasure to shoot.
We had two FTF's when my Son was shooting. Don't know why.
We also put thru two 33 round magazines with no problems.
One issue. When I got home, I was cleaning out my Range Bag and found my Pearce Grip Frame Insert M/N PGGFISC laying in the bottom. It had fallen out during shooting and had luckily landed in my Bag. I know this for sure as I traveled with the G26 in the Glock case to and from the Range. Anybody have a remedy for this problem?

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Congrats on making it to the range! Glad you like the 26. Not sure about the FTF - are the mags stock or do you have extensions on them?

Perhaps put a little 'hockey stick tape' around the insert so it fits a little more 'snugly'?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Congrats on making it to the range! Glad you like the 26. Not sure about the FTF - are the mags stock or do you have extensions on them?

Perhaps put a little 'hockey stick tape' around the insert so it fits a little more 'snugly'?
I'm not too worried about the FTF. It was the extended mag and it does fit a little loosely (Glock Brand). I have big hands, so when I shoot it
I keep the Mag tight. The FTF was when my Son shot. I don't intend on ever using the 30 round clip for CCW anyways.
But I am concerned about the insert falling out. It feels like it's a tapered fit and that I can push the Insert beyond flush with the bottom of the opening. It fits
tight, but not secure. Can I do any damage if I push it in 'til it's really tight...beyond flush?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It feels like it's a tapered fit and that I can push the Insert beyond flush with the bottom of the opening. It fits
tight, but not secure. Can I do any damage if I push it in 'til it's really tight...beyond flush?
Nah...that won't work. There's a stop and it only goes in so far.
Should have tried it before posting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.