Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its friday night. Whats everybody doin tonite? Unfortunatly Im at work til midnight.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm just chilling watching movies.
s
oh almost forgot, separating a 500 box ammo I'm splitting with dirtys0uthfl1.. We got it for 114.. 130 delivered.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
hope you got a problem free g4, been reading a lot of unpleasant stories.
I've had good luck with my 4th gen... I had one "stovepipe" during the first 150 rounds with a Winchester white box round... it could have been my problem... first time I shot that much in years...

Put in an "02" guide rod spring assembly and shot 100 rounds of the same Winchester white box ammo without a jam. Glock is a respectable company. If something does need to be updated/repaired, I'm sure they will come through.

·
Registered
370 Posts
hopefully getting voted in to a private range tomorrow. Other than that...just watching xfiles on netflix and having yet another battle about nothing with the woman...er...ugh...girl it seems more like.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I was on a road trip. Just me and my daughter went out to see some friends about 11 hours from us. We had a great weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.