Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Implementation of the rule will begin in 120 days, and in the meantime, expect to see multiple lawsuits from gun-rights groups asking the courts to strike down the rule on constitutional grounds.
click here

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yes
get your frames while you can.

Gaz

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
I just skimmed it - essentially they are requiring the kits to have a serial number and FFL for purchase?

I never got around to buying a kit through a retailer. It seems the first thing anyone does is subpoena the retailer’s sales records which kinda defeats the purpose doesn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just skimmed it - essentially they are requiring the kits to have a serial number and FFL for purchase?

I never got around to buying a kit through a retailer. It seems the first thing anyone does is subpoena the retailer’s sales records which kinda defeats the purpose doesn’t it?

In addition to what you already said, I believe 80% frames cannot be sold anymore.

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
In addition to what you already said, I believe 80% frames cannot be sold anymore.
That’s actually what I was confused about. If I understood what I read an 80% kit could still be sold but it had to be serialized and go through an FFL the same as a completed frame?

Maybe they thought they would lose in court if they tried to make them illegal but this confused the issue enough to pull off?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
They are still on sale from a few vendors.

Gaz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts