Glock Pro Forums banner

is this normal

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  SCmasterblaster 
#1 · (Edited)
glock 22c,500 rounds everything is stock. front of the slide is not align with frame . I had no malfunction after finding this out. I'm not sure what to do, that's why I have sigh up in this forum to get some help, advice. I would really appreciate everybody.

bought the gun used.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
added more pictures, if it helps I bought the gun from a ppt, I didn't notice it at the time, I also test fired before I bought it. no problems issues. after that shot more rounds through it no issues, clean the firearm and notice something didn't look right.

#8 ·
Do the serial numbers match on your slide and frame? There is a serial number tab in front of the trigger guard embedded in the frame and the serial number is obvious on the slide.

It appears that there has been some sort of coating applied to the frame, does that coating (paint or certa-cote) coat any of the inside of the frame? That may be part of the issue...

It is not normal slide to frame fit...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.