Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, a LGS just opened up in my town that I work in. We never had a gun store in town. The closest one was 30 minutes away. I called the guy today looking for some powder. We got to talking about Glocks. I was asking if he had a 20SF in stock. He started shooting me some prices. After a couple of minutes he told me he had some used stuff too. I bit and asked whatcha got. He said he had his personal Gen 2 two pin 17 with 3 mags and 3.5 connector. He said he would let it go for $325. I haven't seen it but he says its in great shape. Is it worth it?

·
Administrator
6,583 Posts
Without specific data a Gen 2 17 is going to be about 20 years old, which I believe will put it in the category of a early model (2-pin).

With no bad dings or huge bare spots I would think that would be a fair price, now the "give me the brother in law price" side of me says that is a bit strong ...

: )

·
Administrator
6,583 Posts
Okay, that's twice ...

First a Ruger 1911 was wavin and hollerin at me to "buy me buy me!"

Now it's a early gen 17 in very acceptable shape screamin at me, "BUY ME BUY ME !"

Sigh !

I hope in my next life I get to belong to a wealthy clan or dictatorship or ........

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, that's twice ...

First a Ruger 1911 was wavin and hollerin at me to "buy me buy me!"

Now it's a early gen 17 in very acceptable shape screamin at me, "BUY ME BUY ME !"
Yea, I know. If a was as in love with the 9 as I am with the .45acp. I would have walked out with it. I just don't need another range gun that bad right now. I am definitely picking up the SR1911 after Christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.