Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have my first glock ( 27 ) and I am so happy with it. I used to be an XD sub compact owner and sold it because it was bigger than needed, way more internal parts than a glock, harder to detail strip and ..... welll.....ITS NOT A GLOCK!!!! what else can i say. I got the gun yesterday new in case for only $450.00 and just finished a full detail strip and clean. I was amazed how many parts are plastic in a glock, but with their reputation they must have done somthing right. the striping process was a lot faster than an XD and I only nedded a allen wrench(as a punch) and a small pair of plyers to do some light tapping on the allen to remove the trigger pin.

great gun

·
Registered
443 Posts
What is "In like Jin"? If it's a personal reference, that's cool. But, if it's supposed to be the actual saying, it's "In like Flynn". The reference is to Errol Flynn when he beat a rape charge.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
143 Posts
You are home now...

y
I finally have my first glock ( 27 ) and I am so happy with it. I used to be an XD sub compact owner and sold it because it was bigger than needed, way more internal parts than a glock, harder to detail strip and ..... welll.....ITS NOT A GLOCK!!!! what else can i say. I got the gun yesterday new in case for only $450.00 and just finished a full detail strip and clean. I was amazed how many parts are plastic in a glock, but with their reputation they must have done somthing right. the striping process was a lot faster than an XD and I only nedded a allen wrench(as a punch) and a small pair of plyers to do some light tapping on the allen to remove the trigger pin.

great gun
:)
Me I just got here myself :eek:
Like Glocks better than all other guns in total and so will you after you mess with them!:cool::cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.