Glock Pro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
If this story is true as written, I hope it's put to bed quickly and doesn't give a black eye to the law enforcement community.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bet there is more to this story than is being told just like the Travon Martin case in Florida, the records and fact were perverted by the police and the news media.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the video is pretty telling & I doubt they would arrest & charge the officer without quite a bit of convincing evidence.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Simply unbelievable that someone would throw away a long Law career over a simple incident.

Probably job stress reached a breaking point.
Anyone who points a gun at someone due to job stress has no business carrying one.

I wonder how a police officer would reply to a non LEO who did the same thing & used the lame "job stress" excuse?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone who points a gun at someone due to job stress has no business carrying one.

I wonder how a police officer would reply to a non LEO who did the same thing & used the lame "job stress" excuse?
That was my thinking exactly, things like this are surfacing more and more with LEO behaving unbelievably. This is beyond that over food of all things to involve a gun not only that but to be a LEO.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussions on these topics are welcome as with all other topics but I want to be clear to every member. We do not allow any form of LEO bashing on this forum. The Officer involved in this story, if as described in the article and video, is clearly in the wrong and should be dealt with by the legal system as any other person doing the same thing would be. However, I will point out that there were countless thousands of other LEO interactions across the country on that same day this happened without issue. The profession of Law Enforcement Officer does not automatically remove every moron from it's ranks just as there are doctors, lawyers, mechanics, daycare workers, etc.. that do stupid, often illegal things.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That's another way of saying "Discussions on these topics are NOT welcome."

"I will point out that there were countless thousands of other LEO interactions across the country on that same day this happened without issue."
So? Things that aren't broken do not need fixing.

Stating an opinion about abnormal, criminal behavior (by anyone) is not "bashing."

You have an obvious bias. You're not concealing it very well.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I do not need to conceal anything here. I made it very clear. This is a GLOCK forum. The main purpose of this forum is to discuss GLOCKs. There are discussions of all sorts here which is why we have an Off-Topic section but you came here to post a cop bashing thread, and it is not your first.

We appreciate the hard work and effort that the majority of Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Fighters, EMT/Paramedics, Tow Truck Drivers, etc.. do everyday. This forum is not the place to scour the internet looking for every possible opportunity to throw a bad one in the spotlight. There are plenty of other places on the interweb for you if that is what you enjoy.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
The Law, can we close this and the other thread? It isn't constructively adding to the edification of the forum.

I have to agree with your sentiment. This forum hasn't been plagued by polotics and rheteric like others seem to have. There is no need to start now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.