Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. These two pictures I hijacked from GT for illustration purposes. The top is GLOCKs suposed OD color(which stands for Olive Drab, which is a dark flat green color) which is actually much much closer to a Flat Dark Earth. The bottom is a photoshop of to what an OD GLOCK should really look like. Oh how I wish GLOCK would fix it, green is my favorite color and Id really like to have a 22 RTF2 in the photoshoped OD bottom pic.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Get one and paint it. It is afterall plastic

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Get one and paint it. It is afterall plastic
Just be sure to detail strip the lower prior to doing it. (Almost forgot to add that part) Also, just the outside of it, and put something over the serial number plate prior to painting it. Problem solved

·
Registered
25 Posts
Olive Drab is a color described by the military and there is a specification written for it. The first pic you posted is in fact OD, I don't know what that other color is buy it's not OD.
Just think about the name, it's the color of olives and it's drab, it doesn't stand out it's supposed to disappear in the back ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.