Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a G17 Generation 2 frame for my LWD G34 upper. The serial number of the frame begins with BLD. I can't find anything to tell me when this frame was manufactured. I checked Glocktalk's data base and found nothing. Anybody?

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Call GLOCK INC, over in Smyrna, GA. They will help you out with that. (770)432-1202

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Call GLOCK INC, over in Smyrna, GA. They will help you out with that. (770)432-1202
I tried for a few minutes to find it with no luck. This is what I was getting ready to suggest as well

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
It shows up in The Complete Glock Reference Guide (3rd Edition, page 245) under "Serial Number Import Dates" as a G22 Frame, imported in May, 1995.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
On page wwwwhat? I don't have the book, just how many pages long is it?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It shows up in The Complete Glock Reference Guide (3rd Edition, page 245) under "Serial Number Import Dates" as a G22 Frame, imported in May, 1995.

Chris
Thank you Chris for researching. That's interesting because the first thing I did after getting it home was to compare the ejector with my G17's ejector. They were identical. Someone must have made the conversion before I got it. It ejects snap caps without any problems. Again, thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
On page wwwwhat? I don't have the book, just how many pages long is it?
The firs time I entered the page number, it had four digits. Ooops. I've corrected it, sorry for the confusion. The book is only 264 pages long.

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Thank you Chris for researching. That's interesting because the first thing I did after getting it home was to compare the ejector with my G17's ejector. They were identical. Someone must have made the conversion before I got it. It ejects snap caps without any problems. Again, thanks.
You are most welcome.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.