Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing a new gun safe. I have acquired quite a few guns as of late and need to invest in a bigger safe. I also am living in a more rural setting now, so it would be easy for someone to break in and have a few minutes to get in and out before the cops show up. My current safe is one of those lighter weight stack on jobs that basically keep the young-ens out. I am looking for a secure safe. One that would be permanently bolted to the wall and floor that would take some serious work to get into. I have an alarm system, but that isn't keeping anyone for making a grab and dash. I would be looking to pay between $500-$600 on a good safe that would hold 5 or 6 long guns and the same amount of handguns. I keep my ammo in a separate fire safe box. I have looked at midwayusa, but I was looking for suggestions. Can anyone give me any buying suggestions?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check your local Costco. Ours had a decent size safe which was in about your price range.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check out steelwatergunsafes.com
They have some very nice safes. Always get the biggest one you can afford as you will always put more than just guns in it. It is an investment that is well worth it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have had very good experiences ordering from cheaperthandirt.com haven't ordered a safe from them but they have some in your price range that hold more than you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts