Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So which are the ones you guys/gals keep as safequeens ??? I only pullout my sig p220st stainless steel when my friends are around so they can drool over it :) , but hitting the range or leaving the house ........ Well defitnently the glock 30sf or tha glock 21sf is the 1st one`s to be grabbed .

·
Registered
465 Posts
See list on my signature below. My favorite is the CZ SP-01 but I don't carry it, it's heavy and I don't have the right holster for it yet. Its my bedside gun. Usually carry the LCR in the summer and when i go mountain biking, and i have been carrying the G19 in the winter. None are safe queens

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see list on my signature below. My favorite is the cz sp-01 but i don't carry it, it's heavy and i don't have the right holster for it yet. Its my bedside gun. Usually carry the lcr in the summer and when i go mountain biking, and i have been carrying the g19 in the winter. None are safe queens
nice line-up indeed . For some reason , i don`t really like taking my sig due to the fact i have a much better time with my glocks .

·
Registered
112 Posts
I used to be all over the place and had many different types of handguns. My carry guns include a SIG. However, that's for sale and I plan to get a Glock 21 SF. That would make me 100% Glock for self-defense guns.

I have no safe queens since I shoot all my guns.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I have lost count and don't even want to go down and try.

·
Registered
226 Posts
no safe queens yet, planning on getting a 100th anniversary 1911 that will probably never get shot..as for what I own well the signature says it all

·
Registered
487 Posts
S&W Model 36 that is at my mothers house, Bodyguard .380
Ruger GP100, SP101, LCP
Walther PPS 9mm
The only safe queens are the revolvers. They are pretty, but I prefer to shoot/carry my black plastic guns.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a Glock 19, Sig P250 (9mm & .357sig) and Walter P22, 40 year old Marlin .22 rifle. My wife has a few other guns, H&K, Beretta, S&W AR15-22.

I do have a 18xx Navy Colt, that my sister has (doesn't fire).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.