Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found out I am not leaving the country, which means I don't have to get rid of my glock!!!!! To celebrate I decided to order two Glock 33rnd magazines and a Glock knife. I ordered from www.glockworld.com which I believe to be the same company as topglock.com. After I ordered I looked up the company and saw they have a horrible reputation. Has anyone ordered from them? What has your experience been?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've ordered 2 galco summer comfort holster's from them. Glock mag's, mag loaders and other thing. Maybe 5 orders total. Never had a problem. Shipping is a little slow. Hope this help's.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've ordered many items from them and have never had any problems. Yes, sometimes it takes longer than expected, but I don't require shipping within a day or two anyway. I've read where others say they will never order from them again because they don't have things in stock that the site lists as "in stock". I don't really care as long as I get what I ordered for the price I agreed on in a fairly timely manner. But that's just me...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Et is right about some things. They say they have fast shipping, which they do but the that assumes the thing you want is in stock and it never is. Recently I ordered a glock hat and it's been a week and still has not shipped because "it's not in stock"

UPDATE: so its now been 8 days that my order has been on backorder. I emailed them an asked what the problem was. They responded very fast and said that their record shows that it had been shipped today. However, i have not received any email, my order status on their site still says processing, and i have yet to be charged for the product. I will wait for an update till the end of the day and if i dont see any change i will be emailing them again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone. I can deal with waiting. I guess the range will have to wait a little bit longer. I did notice that when I ordered it said everything I was getting was in stock and after I ordered it changed to available soon. I don't mind waiting I just wanted to make sure I am not going to get ripped off.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an update, I ordered last Friday afternoon. Today I got excited because I got an email saying to check my order status, which said it is still confirmed and processing. BOOOO. On a separate note I ordered an extended mag release from glockworx yesterday and an hour after I ordered it I got a shipment confirmation!!!! That's what I like to see.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally got my mags. About a week ago I contacted glockworld to ask what was up with my order. They said the mags were back ordered and didn't know when they would come in. Something they should have told me when I placed my order. They offered to give me another brand of mags or split my order and ship the knife now at no additional shipping cost. I asked for it to be split. Two days after shipping the knife they shipped my mags. I got the knife two days ago and the mags today. They didn't really pack either shipment, they were just shoved into an envelope, but I guess glock stuff can survive the USPS. I did get everything I ordered at a decent price. I know the mags have been selling quick and I didn't mind waiting. I just wish they told me when I ordered instead of saying it is in stock. I did contact them once a week or so after ordering with a few questions, they didn't answer my questions they just said your order is being processed. The second time they were a lot more helpful. Would I order from them again. NO

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is normal procedure for Glockworld. I have always received the items ordered at the agreed upon price in a not so timely manner. You waited a little over a month...that's about right for an item that showed in stock, but was changed to out of stock the day you ordered it & then sent e-mails constantly telling you that your order is being processed.

Now that you know how it works you have the information to decide whether or not you want to deal with them in the future. Consider this, some sites simply rip you off. Glockworld only tells little white lies like "In Stock" or their newest "Hurry only one left" (just saw that one this week). They don't stock the Glock stuff, especially when it's a barrel or conversion kit (Advantage Arms) Again I don't mind waiting as long as it's not forever, since they don't bill you until you receive the merchandise & they do always eventually send the merchandise. It also is always at the right price and usually cheaper than other sites. So there you go. Knowledge is power. Use it wisely Luke Skywalker. Oh wait that's a different movie. Maybe "Phone Home"?

The one time I got impatient and cancelled my order with Glockworld I wish I had left it alone. I ordered an Advantage Arms 22LR conversion kit for my Glock27. They played the "IN Stock Soon" to "Back Order" then the "your order is being processed" emails for a month, So I cancelled it. Now I want one again and nobody has them for the price I would have paid for that one. It was $225.00. They went up to $260 the next month & are over $300 now on other sites. Rats, big rats with tails 2 feet long...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts