Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after almost a year of waiting and saving, i lucked into my first glock. my buddy was cleaning out his safe and asked me if i wanted to buy his g23! 2nd gen g23 low rounds and 2 magazines. doing the ppt today. gotta wait 10 days. being a gun owner in cali stinks. can't wait! enjoy.:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Congrats on the G23 & Welcome to the "Dark Side"
I found a G23 locally in a Pawn Shop that I told my Best Buddy about that He instantly went & picked up.. It has adjustable Meprolites & only one magazine.. Price was $399..
I can't believe that a FTF transaction requires a 10 day wait in california too?? WTF??
The G23/G19 size of glock is the perfect all around gun for self defence, home protection & concealed carry..
Your Gonna Love the G23..
Gary/Hk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, 10 days yeah that sucks. california is horrible for firearms owners. they really don't want us to have any and they make it difficult for us here. then in feb of this year no internet sales of ammo. some web sites won't even sell us reloading components. i hope to move to a free state in the upcoming future if things keep going the way they are. can't wait to play with the g23!

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
I am glad for ya. The G23 is a nice pistol. Welcome to the forums

·
Premium Member
564 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy the Glock. It's pretty obvious we all do.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your G23.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your first Glock !!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts