Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I had a bunch of old pairs of old ACUs, BDUs and DCUs from back when I was in the Army that no longer fit me. I ended up giving them to my moms business partners son, who had some of them cut and made into shorts. But what to do with the left over parts of the cut off pant legs?

I had them setting in my gun room next to some ammo and the light bulb went off. The bottom of the pant legs have pull ties to cinch the bottom of the pant leg tight to your leg when wearing. So what I did was have my mom cut about 10"s up from the cinch, turn inside out and then sew the cut edge up. Turn back outside in and this made a small bag that I could cinch the open end tight and tie with a bow knot.

I put the bag in my vehicle with a couple loaded G22 mags and a couple hand fulls of .40cal ammo to use for my G23 or G27 carry guns. For the purpose of just in case I get into something a little more harry so Ill have some extra ammo. Since there are three color patterns for the little pouches, I can use for different calibers, because I dont always carry a .40 for SD. I even have on that I had a shoulder strap put on, loaded with shot gun shells to use with my Winchester 1300 shotgun.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea. Ill have to do that, using a D-ring. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Shouldn't we all get a sample to test out for your new production line of ammo bags? :)

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shouldn't we all get a sample to test out for your new production line of ammo bags? :)
LOL, I knew someone would ask. I would gladly send you a free sample, but I dont hardly have anymore. My mom liked the idea and took a couple, so did my dad. Gave a couple to my uncle and a friend as gifts. If I run across some more, I might put them up here.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
That idea is over the top Boomer! I have some left-overs too, will try that iff I can get the "boss" to do the sewing.
I'm not too handy with a Singer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.