Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home to find my GSSF membership packet in the mail with a nifty little single handgun case and a sticker, a very nice patch and lapel pin. The sticker declares me a "Glock Professional" so...there you go.

I joined as a lifetime member because I like to go "all in" when I decide to join and support an organization.

I'm looking forward to trying out a GSSF match soon.

And...most importantly...I really want to be able to take a Glock Amorer's class and sign up for classes in Smyrna.

So, there you go.

Sorry if this is not the proper place to post this and I welcome moderator adjustment.

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Congratulations...

GSSF matches are a lot of fun...

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
I really enjoy GSSF. Pistol discounts, armorers courses (armorer pricing on spare parts) and matches.

Check for indoor matches in your area too, it’s hard to call them “competition” but it’s a fun challenge and a lot of random drawing prizes at the end of each quarter.

GSSF has resulted in 3 “free” pistols for me (had to pay the Gen4 upgrade fee) - one first place (outdoor) and two random drawings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got home to find my GSSF membership packet in the mail with a nifty little single handgun case and a sticker, a very nice patch and lapel pin. The sticker declares me a "Glock Professional" so...there you go.

I joined as a lifetime member because I like to go "all in" when I decide to join and support an organization.

I'm looking forward to trying out a GSSF match soon.

And...most importantly...I really want to be able to take a Glock Amorer's class and sign up for classes in Smyrna.

So, there you go.

Sorry if this is not the proper place to post this and I welcome moderator adjustment.
Centuriator, congratulations on joining GSSF. I joined for one year and then for five which I'm in the middle of now...
I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for a number of years so I have a good idea of your skill level you bring to the bench. The Glock Armorer is a great class if a person is prepared.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts