Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salutations to this wonderful forum. I may be asking for some advice from you experts/experienced glock... owner. Never had any gun before, anyway I will ask in another thread since this is the introduction one.
Again, thanks for having me and I wish all the best to everyone here.

glocktor...:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome. Please check out the safety thread I posted awhile back as it has some great information for first time gun owners.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My salutations to this wonderful forum. I may be asking for some advice from you experts/experienced glock... owner. Never had any gun before, anyway I will ask in another thread since this is the introduction one.
Again, thanks for having me and I wish all the best to everyone here.

glocktor...:cool:
Hello to you and welcome.. don't worry.. A few months ago I was as "new" as you to this forum.. Let me tell you there are a lot of forums on this subject.. But rest assured this one is unique as it is very civil and respectful... This forum still has to mature on subject content, but it will...because it is growing slowly but surely.
I also started without a gun after some 40 plus years doing my military service..But now in a few months time I bought a Glock 26 and a G17...and I am out to the shooting range at least once a week..
I am 68 and now my sons are getting involved as well.. so this is how we all demonstrate our commitment to the second amendment..

Enjoy...

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Welcome... and watch your wallet! I was in the same situation as you a few months ago... now 2 handguns, gun safe, 1500 rounds of assorted ammo and now a reloading press with accessories and components! It's been a "blast" but tons of fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.