Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess they deleted the glockifieds thread on GT.. it was hard to tell with the 70 ads per page but I couldn't find it anymore ...

So help me to get the word out about Glockifieds! Put it in your sig on other forums or post links.. I'll give @Glockifieds.com email addresses (forwarders) to those that help out - if your interested just let me know!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I didnt think it would last long on GT. I havnt been back to see if it was still there or not. Im putin the link in my signature tho.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aaaand.. its gone again.

If anyone wants to earn a glockifieds.com email address and make this site bigger/better please post links to our site on other forums you visit!

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually - I should update this to say "glockforums.org or glockifieds.com" email addresses! (or both)

Just place a link in your sig on other forums you participate in.. or start threads about the site.. (that'll get ya in hot water though)

Then let me know about it and pm me w/ what you'd like @glockforums.org and @glockifieds.com - they'll both point to your real email account.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I have a link in my signature. I dont post much there and only go there to look at the want ads. But I do have some posts there.

Reactions: Rob

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I dont know about all of that Rob. But I do what I can. We are geting alot of new people here. Its lookin really good right now. Keep up the good work! And as always just let me know what I can do to help.

·
Registered
334 Posts
alright boys, I ain't scared. Just tell me what I need to do .......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.