Glock Pro Forums banner
281 - 300 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I typed in GlockForum in Yahoo. Got a list and went to them....read the threads and replies and picked two that seemed t be the most civil and the least over the top with with idiotic rules. I understand rules, this is a gun forum and not a debate in congress, a letter to Penthouse (if that magazine even still exists) or a forum not respecting all...ALL gun owners. We are adults in these gun forum and if some third grader reads the thread while daddy is on and sees the letters POS I doubt he will need therapy for the rest of his life, and I do not feel it warrants a suspension or for that fact even a warning.

·
Administrator
6,689 Posts
Censorship is in the eye of the beholder my friend !

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
I did a Google search for Glock Forums. Btw, I'm a new owner of a G30S.3. Still love my S&W1011sc though, just wanted to add to my collection.
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

We like Glocks... and we like other guns, too... :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recommendation of a friend )I wish I had found it earlier

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

This has to be one of the most popular threads on our forum... It was started by the original owner back when it was called GlockForums.com... 12 years ago...

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
Bought my first Glock and need more information than the idiot at the gun store had to give. I'm a bit of a revolver freak, only have 67, but I jumped on a G27 as my first. I began looking and there you were!
Wow!

That's a lot of wheel guns... :love:

·
Administrator
6,689 Posts
I'm a bit of a revolver freak, only have 67
My first purchase into the world of collecting was a S$W Model 19. (which I still have)

That was a long time ago and I have since bought, traded, and sold, several revolvers. (not sure how many I have now, around a dozen may be a good guess, I am a .357 fan and have several in that caliber)

I would like to see your collection, sure it is impressive !

My latest acquisitions :

Revolver Trigger Air gun Tool Gun barrel

.44 Special

Product Revolver Material property Font Everyday carry

281 - 300 of 300 Posts