Glock Pro Forums banner
281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I typed in GlockForum in Yahoo. Got a list and went to them....read the threads and replies and picked two that seemed t be the most civil and the least over the top with with idiotic rules. I understand rules, this is a gun forum and not a debate in congress, a letter to Penthouse (if that magazine even still exists) or a forum not respecting all...ALL gun owners. We are adults in these gun forum and if some third grader reads the thread while daddy is on and sees the letters POS I doubt he will need therapy for the rest of his life, and I do not feel it warrants a suspension or for that fact even a warning.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Censorship is in the eye of the beholder my friend !

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did an inventory of every gun I owned, and decided to try and find the best forum that shared information for each one. This forum seems to provide the the best option when you own a Glock!

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Lots of good people here...

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did a Google search for Glock Forums. Btw, I'm a new owner of a G30S.3. Still love my S&W1011sc though, just wanted to add to my collection.

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
I did a Google search for Glock Forums. Btw, I'm a new owner of a G30S.3. Still love my S&W1011sc though, just wanted to add to my collection.
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

We like Glocks... and we like other guns, too... :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member, and looking for tips on better grip of my 17. Came up with a forum post with a really good explanation from a member with really good grip photos

281 - 288 of 288 Posts