Glock Pro Forums banner
241 - 260 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I found this site using the links at the bottom of the only other gun forum I am active in. (NATIONALGUNFORUM.COM) and since I am actively seeking to purchase my first Glock, I figured that reading a predominately Glock forum would be advantageous.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Doing a search for jamming issues with my G34, brought me to a post here. And here I am now. :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
I was aware of you guys, don't know where. I spend more time here than the "Talk" place, as it seems like the average IQ here is a hunk higher.

·
Super Moderator
3,102 Posts
Have to agree with you on that! Every so often I'll wander over there wishing we had more activity here. Then I am reminded of two conclusions.
1. We have less activity because the posts are more knowledgeable and we get to a resolution.
2. There are a lot of idiots in the world who dont know they are. I am than thankful we DON'T have their activity :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I Googled this list up. Saw some samples from other sites, where the noise was higher than the signal. Got tired of sites where guns, and opinions about them, took on a religious tone. I'm here to learn, possibly share some experiences. I'm and older guy and don't spend a lot of time on lists.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I was looking for Glock parts - OEM - and something in the search piqued my curiosity. I read a number of posts and just jumped in. Since then I feel the moderators do an excellent job and the "members" do care about more than just stroking their own egos. Honestly ... there are stupid questions ... but there's nothing to be gained by insulting each other when one arises.

I too am older ... and I'm not a joiner. I learn by listen to the group.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did a google search on "I'm a Glock armorer, now what?"

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL - I think we all ask that question. The answer is come here and give advise or look like the Maytag repair man.
LOL, I was kinda hoping of making some extra cash but I guess Maytag repair man it is.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I figured I owned enough Glocks, to justify being part of a Glock only forum.

241 - 260 of 288 Posts