Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there somewhere on the site that explains how to do things like add a quotation on the bottom of a members post? I see that many have tricked out there posts/comments with personal and unique additions, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to do it.

If this isn't the appropriate place to post this question ... direct me to where I should. OR, better yet, explain how to do what I'm asking ... if you understand my question.

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Is there somewhere on the site that explains how to do things like add a quotation on the bottom of a members post? I see that many have tricked out there posts/comments with personal and unique additions, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to do it.

If this isn't the appropriate place to post this question ... direct me to where I should. OR, better yet, explain how to do what I'm asking ... if you understand my question.
That's your signature. Select "settings" at the top right near where it says "Welcome", and you can edit the signature.

Chris

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's your signature. Select "settings" at the top right near where it says "Welcome", and you can edit the signature.

Chris
Thanks, Chris

About 25 years ago I left Oregon ... the Salem area. Hunted, fished, rock climbed ... and loved the country. Can't say much for some of the politics - but I had some terrific friends there.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
That one looks fine BuckskinRider !

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That one looks fine BuckskinRider !
Old dogs can learn new tricks ... with a leash, treats, firm commands, etc! LOL

·
Registered
868 Posts
Great quote. Hemingway was a heck of a man, and writer.
Indeed it is, but I thought John Wooden's quote (in my sig line) was original. Not so, based on Hemingway's apparently...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Indeed it is, but I thought John Wooden's quote (in my sig line) was original. Not so, based on Hemingway's apparently...
Doesn't matter ... besides, great minds think alike. There are only so many words to choose from to express an idea. I have brilliant ideas all the time, but when I write them down I get accused of plagiarism! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts