Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently I signed up for a forum account a long time ago and I had forgotten about it. I just started getting emails from you guys, so when I did a search about how I might be getting emails.... I found my old account.

I would like to delete this account for OPSEC reasons. If I can't delete it, I'd like to change the username.

Obviously, I haven't been around the forum very much, so I'm not sure if there is an FAQ or anything that I missed. I looked in my profile settings and was not able to find a delete account button (or similar).

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Accounts can only be deleted by an Administrator.

As your sign up date is a long time ago and you only have one post I do not see any OPSEC issue, but that is your decision, you will have to get the attention of a staff member to make a removal request.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Apparently I signed up for a forum account a long time ago and I had forgotten about it. I just started getting emails from you guys, so when I did a search about how I might be getting emails.... I found my old account.

I would like to delete this account for OPSEC reasons. If I can't delete it, I'd like to change the username.

Obviously, I haven't been around the forum very much, so I'm not sure if there is an FAQ or anything that I missed. I looked in my profile settings and was not able to find a delete account button (or similar).
Forwarded your request to an Administrator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.