Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
I'm happy with it... I've never had a SpringField and wanted to try one... It was over $300 cheaper than a blued STI Trojan and almost $700 cheaper than a hard chromed STI Trojan... That's quite a difference...

I would have made a lot of the changes to any 1911 that I planned to shoot in competition... added a magwell... changed the MSH... added a FLGR... changed springs... changed hammer, sear, disconnector, trigger, grips...

·
Registered
530 Posts
It took me a while to dig them all up. But at the moment 12. I still have several more to go.

·
Banned
509 Posts
I have two hard-chromed Springfield Armory M1911A1 .45 ACPs. One has a 5.5-inch compensated barrel, and the other is stock, except for the 3-lb trigger and the Tg-carbide recoil spring guide. It weighs 44 ounces, while the pin gun weighs 48 ounces.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I refuse to answer on grounds that my wife might see the post!!
Great answer! Have you ever bought a pistol and not tell your wife, then later you feel guilty and fess up? When I started buying a few pistols a few years ago I bought Glocks. That way when I walked into the house with a Glock pistol case she wasn't sure whether it was a new one or one I was bringing in from the range!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts