Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most users ever online was 112, Today at 07:00 AM.

Just noticed this...

Pretty cool...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Way cool!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Not to rain on the parade but............Rob, does the forum software also count the google bots and various other search engine crawlers as "guests" thus increasing the amount of "users" online?

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to rain on the parade but............Rob, does the forum software also count the google bots and various other search engine crawlers as "guests" thus increasing the amount of "users" online?
Oh, no... Looks at sfguard's avatar in the post before yours...

It wasn't raining before your post... :)

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Yeah, but think of it like this.. there are always bots/crawlers on here.. and other sites.. if you look at the 'whos online' page it'll show the ones it knows are bots - i'm sure others sneak in though..

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah, but think of it like this.. there are always bots/crawlers on here.. and other sites.. if you look at the 'whos online' page it'll show the ones it knows are bots - i'm sure others sneak in though..
That's why I asked....Do you have the capability to see the ip adresses of those who are online in your control panel? On my board I can, and usually, say if there are 10 "guests" online, 8 of them are bots, spiders, crawlers. They (bots) come from all over the web. Places you wouldn't even think about them coming from :D

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Excuse me, do bots, spiders and crawlers shoot Glocks?:eek::eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Most users ever online was 223, 11-15-2010 at 01:43 PM.

New record... :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Cool! And look at the number of members. I think it was a little over 400 when I joined the forum in July. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.