Glock Pro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, I'd like everyones honest opinion.

I made a post about an offroad walker.

In all seriousness, I'd truly appreciate knowing if I offended anyone with it.

I have since removed the post.

A private message was sent to me indicating such. I'm pushing 60 in a hurry and not far away from knee replacements...I made this post in nothing but humor and honestly want to know if I "tweaked" anyone on this.

As always,

thanks

GN

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Seriously water on a duck's back. We have our perspective and it is obvious from your response that you had no intention to offend. I am not offended and the majority feel the same! :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
I looked at it, thought it was a little funny, and didn't think any more about it. just for the record I am in my early 50's

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I saw it. I have a very warped and dry sense of humor. I found it to be nothing but funny.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
It was simply a walker (think aid for older people to move around) with 4 oversized off-road tires on it. It was silly and I chuckled a bit and then moved on. I'm offended by someone being offended by that. There, we've evened it out now.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It was simply a walker (think aid for older people to move around) with 4 oversized off-road tires on it. It was silly and I chuckled a bit and then moved on. I'm offended by someone being offended by that. There, we've evened it out now.
oh, i saw that. jeez, someone go offended? i think i may know who it was:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I saw the posted pic and was not offended at all. The "funny" thing about humor, is we all have different tastes. Offensive to some is hilarious to others.... what to do, what to do? Be yourself....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Read it, took 5 seconds to realize what it was, chuckled a bit, and moved on. I am past 60 and wasn't offended.

Like someone once said, I think it was Robert D. Raiford, this country is turning into the United States of the Offended. It was a joke and I took it as such.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Please, I'd like everyones honest opinion.

I made a post about an offroad walker.
I remember seeing it...

To be honest, I didn't think much about it... It certainly didn't seem to be mean spirited to me...

I wouldn't worry about it... Not sure why anyone would take offense to it... I'd forget about it...

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Many thanks to all for your honest comments! Just felt it necessary to "check the pulse" of things.

Good folks is why I stay here and continue to appreciate all your input!

GN

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.