Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think they made the cuts too big, most JHP I have seen, have very small cuts in the bullet for when it mushrooms.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Well that was a surprising video. That bullet was hacked and jagged. What really surprised me was how far that home made hollow point made it. I was betting on it stopping in the second, maybe the third, but no where near touching the back of the fourth jug. And then with the second shot, I figured it would have gone all the way through. Cool test though.

Reactions: GlockNewb

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Well that was a surprising video. That bullet was hacked and jagged. What really surprised me was how far that home made hollow point made it. I was betting on it stopping in the second, maybe the third, but no where near touching the back of the fourth jug. And then with the second shot, I figured it would have gone all the way through. Cool test though.
they effectively increased the amount of hydraulic pressure inside the hollow cavity that is needed facilitates proper expansion, thereby enhancing penetration.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
they effectively increased the amount of hydraulic pressure inside the hollow cavity that is needed facilitates proper expansion, thereby enhancing penetration.
Impressive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.