Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost started this with "this an't no six shooter". I haven't shot much in about 19 years, since moving out of New Mexico, my Ruger Security Six has not been used much. But both my wife and I missed it, so for Christmas last year, we each got new guns. I got a Glock 19 and she got a Walter P22, since then we have added a Beretta U22 and the Sig P250 2sum.

Like most forums I belong to, came here to learn and get information, like which ammo to use for carry. And from reading, I need to shoot a couple of types and go from there.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Speer Gold Dot or Winchester T-Series ... thats all you need to know .... :)

Welcome to the Forum ... enjoy your stay here.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome to the forums. The good ole whats best question always sparks debates on any forum. As always I just recommend a bonded hollow point from a reputable manufacturer. Gold Dot is a good one. There is lots of info on this. I like looking at youtube.com and typing in ammo test. Some of those people's idea of a test isn't much but there are some that puts out good info. Good luck and hope to see you around more

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Hi-O and welcome to the community, half to have you. Winchester Ranger T, Speer Gold Dot or Federal HydroShok are good choices. Happy Shootin! Boomer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. The Speer Gold Dot or Winchester T-Series or Federal HydroShok are the ones I was looking at. I saw some of the youtub stuff, from reading thread here, some seemed to be done judt to see what happens and not a test.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome, where were you living in New Mexico, I've been stationed here in Albuquerque since 2003. I started a New Mexico Glock Fanatics group, feel free to join.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.